In my last post, I mentioned that I'd been out to work for a few days & maybe the agency would have me on their radar now. It's a mixed blessing but on their radar I ended up - I have a job! It's only an input clerk & only for 8-12 weeks but it sorts out a lot of problems for me & gets me out of this apartment. It does mean that most of my side projects that I was going to knuckle down & focus on will have to go on the back burner again though! It also makes a few other things more difficult but I'm sure we'll get through those. They do say 'love conquers all' after all :)
So as my last grasp of unemployed freedom, I'm going to spend the next few days in WoW - no more messing with side projects & faffing - it's time to play a bit & maybe even get my Priest on her way to 90! Shock, horror, gasp!
So I need a to-do list for the next 5 days - here's what I got so far!
- Start leveling Priest (including new keybinds, glyphs, talents & sorting out her bank/bags for space!)
- Get a pet to level 25 - I have some around 13-15-ish so far
- Do the Thunder Isle dailies at least once if only to see what the fuss is about!
- Work the Auction House like a madwoman!
- Do Tillers dailies on my Warrior & DK - both at 12 plots now.
If I don't see y'all here before then, have a great Easter :)
Check out some of my Squidoo lenses!