Saturday 22 March 2014

Nev's One Minute Gaming 04 - Puzzle & Dragons


For this week,  I've been playing Puzzle and Dragons - a match 3 game with a big difference! I've never played Pokemon but this game has little creatures that you fight with and can collect and fuse together to make stronger creatures.

The match 3 bit comes in when you fight with these creatures - each one uses a certain color for it's attack so when you match 3 of the right color, the creature attacks! There is a dungeon system too but it's very straightforward and rewards you with tokens, pal points and if you're lucky, an egg for a new creature.

There's also magic gems bonuses which seems to be the rarest currency item & indeed, that is the type you can buy in the real money shop.

It's a little confusing to me as the instructions are a bit scarce but it's easy to play the basic game & collect creatures. It's just the science of fusing them for stronger ones that is a little more in-depth.

You're given 20 spaces for your creatures but that won't be enough, I've already upgraded to 30 spaces and I'm probably going to need more! Luckily you do get the occasional magic gem as a bonus for free so it hasn't cost me any real money to upgrade! I'm sure once I work out what I'm doing with the fusing thing, I'll have lots of lovely new weird & wonderful creatures to collect!

Overall, I'd give this an 8 out of 10 and I'll be playing it on and off for a while yet I'm sure!

If you have any games you'd like to suggest, you can contact me via Twitter @NevAHAddict or leave a comment below. So until next time - have fun!


****************


No comments:

Post a Comment