Saturday 19 April 2014

Q is for Quotes!

If you've spent any time on Facebook, Tumblr or Twitter, the Q word for today will be very familiar! You just can't get away from Quotes on those platforms and any time I go looking for images on Google, I usually get a face full of quote images there too. So what better than to do a whole post on some of my favorite quotes?

Some of these resonate with me, others make me smile and some are just downright beautiful - many are designed to be useful in self-improvement journeys but they become cliches if over-used. That's a shame though, if they speak to you, keep them handy - it could be your subconscious telling you something :)








I could go on forever, adding in these picture quotes. I'm definitely a bit of a Quote Junkie! I know it's a very girlie thing but you know what? If a friend posts one of these for me, it's usually because they thought it suited me or would help me or perhaps amuse me but whichever option it is, they thought of me and that reminds me I do have people out there.

We all need little reminders sometimes and for me, these 'silly' quote pics are my way of telling those closest to me that I'm thinking of them or it expresses something I don't have the words for.

How about you? Do you like these quote images? Do you send them to your loved one or receive them? I'd love to know I'm not the only soppy sap out here :)



****************

Check out some of my Squidoo lenses!

3 comments:

  1. I love quotes! They're so inspiring. Love the ones you chose, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like quotes, especially for my students, but often the pictures are not appropriate so I make my own. One of my favourites is:

    "Tell them and they will forget. Teach them and they may remember. Involve them and they will learn." I try to live my professional life by this quote :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have come across several for quotes as I am trying to visit many bloggers this year, I must say yours are priceless with the fun images, I love the lady in the wheelchair she reminds me of my 88 yr old mum #AtoZchallenge ☮Peace ☮ ღ ONE ℒℴνℯ ღ ☼ Light ☼ visiting from http://4covert2overt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete