Tuesday 3 June 2014

One Minute Gaming #13 - Dextris


This week, I've been playing Dextris - it's billed as a difficult game and it is!

You've probably heard how a deceptively simple looking game like Flappy Bird drove everyone crazy for a while and I think you'll get some of the same frustrating but addictive gameplay reactions with Dextris.

You control 2 small blocks - all you have to do is dodge the spikes, left, right, middle or split the 2 blocks but after playing for an hour, my high score is only 18!

Yup - it's a twitch game and I obviously can't twitch fast enough to succeed at this one.  It will probably be one of those games I play for 5 minutes here & there when I need an adrenaline boost or a giggle but I'm so bad at it, I have to laugh!

I'd give it maybe a 5 out of 10 - simple controls but very fast gameplay make it too frustrating for me to really get into it.

If you have a game you'd like me to try, you can contact me on Twitter @ NevAHAddict or leave a comment below. So until next time, have fun!



****************

Check out my latest project
Gifts for Gamers and Geeks

No comments:

Post a Comment