Sunday 23 November 2014

One Minute Gaming #32 - Trioo

This week I've been playing a skill game called Trioo - it's been driving me crazy so I just had to share! The basic game is a little like Pong - just a moveable bat at the bottom of the screen and bouncing balls. That sounds so simple but it's all about timing!

The balls sometimes drop from both side of the screen and bounce to different heights so that means the bat occasionally needs to be in two places at once. Split second timing is required to stop the balls from falling off the bottom of the screen.

There are two modes - challenge mode and endless mode. I'm terrible at this game - so far I've only made it to level 12 and with 84 different challenges to do, it's going to take me ages! I'm no better at endless mode either, I think my top score is around 28!

The music is ok but I usually switch game music off and the sound effects are as basic as the graphic design but not too annoying.

It doesn't have a real cash shop but it does have adverts pop up now and then. You can share with your gamecenter friends and there is a way to link to Facebook and Twitter if you really want to but I don't think many people will use that function.

Overall, it's a very simple design and game but it does need fast reflexes. I'd give it a 5 out of 10 as I don't think it has much staying power.

If you have a game you'd like me to try, you can contact me on Twitter @NevAHAddict or you can leave a comment below.

So until next time, have fun!



***************
Check out my latest project!

No comments:

Post a Comment