Tuesday 9 June 2015

One Minute Gaming #51 - AA

AA - free game
This week, I've been playing a game simply called AA recommended to me by Sayomara and Amarochi on Twitter. It's a deceptively simple pinwheel game but watch out!

Each level starts off with a spinning wheel in the center of your screen and a number of pins sticking out of it. You then have to tap the screen to add a set number of pins to the wheel but you mustn't touch any of the existing pins.

At the earliest levels, it's not too difficult but once you have to add 12 pins or more, the spaces between the pins already on the wheel become smaller and smaller and it gets a little crowded!

On some levels, the spinning center wheel changes direction or can change speed too. It's a game of focus and patience. You need to focus hard to not touch the existing pins and you need patience to wait for the larger gaps to come around. You also need a good sense of timing which is not my strong point!


There's a whole range of these games by the same company - look for FF or RR - all have the same basic idea of adding dots to a moving targets but each game is just slightly different. I think I'll stick to AA though - it's hard enough without adding more complications!

I'd give AA a 7 out of 10 - it's fun but frustrating and I couldn't play it for long without throwing my phone out the window!

If you have a game you'd like me to try, You can contact me on twitter @NevAHAddict or leave a comment below.

So until next time, have fun.

****************

Check out my other projects
Gifts for Gamers and Geeks

and my photography site
HVS PHotography

****************

No comments:

Post a Comment